In Person Worship
Sundays: 9:00 am
The dial is Orange on the MN Conference's Phased Re-Gathering Plan. In person worship will be available beginning January 24, 2021 for worship at 9:00 am.
We care about your health, safety and wellbeing. You are welcome worship in the comfort and safety of your home 'live' or on demand with the social links to the right (or bottom of the page if using a mobile device)
Our safety protocols:
To ensure the safety and well-being of all those who gather in our building for worship, we will be following the MN UMC Conference guidelines which are based on the Minnesota Department of Health guidelines. We ask everyone to honor them and love their neighbor in these ways.
1. If you, or anyone worshiping with you, have had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days, please stay home and worship online.
Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea (CDC)
2. We encourage those who are vulnerable, elderly or have other health concerns to worship with us online.
3. Face masks are to be worn at all times by all worshipers.
Worship leaders may remove masks when speaking/singing. Worshipers are invited to hum the worship songs. Masks will be available if needed.
4. We will practice physical distancing of 6 feet at all times from non-household members.
Markings will be placed in the building and on the pews in our worship center as guides. Ushers will direct you to your pew as you enter worship starting in the front. At the end of worship, ushers will direct you as you leave starting with the back.
5. We will share the peace from a distance.
Be creative - a smile, a wave, air high five, farmer’s steering wheel one or two finger wag……
6. Offerings can be placed in the offering plates at the back or through your mobile device via the GivePlus app.
7. On Communion Sundays, a pre-packaged wafer and cup of juice will be handed out upon entry.
8. Parents may bring activity bags for your children and are asked to keep your children with you at all times.
9. Refreshments will not be served at this time.
Water fountains are closed as well. You are always welcome to bring your own coffee or water with you.
10. Before and after worship, we ask that you not congregate in the entry area.
You are always invited to greet one another (6’ apart) outside or in the
Thank you and be well.